All About Me Spotlight


Those of you who have purchased any of  the MiniMe paper doll packages know that there is a set of four sheets called "All About Me".  I will be inviting some special guests each week to be spotlighted and to share some of their answers from their "All About Me" pages with all of us.

Our next guest is Penelope!

This is what Penelope wants us to know:

I am 6 years old
I have 1 brother and 1 sister
My favorite animal is: a bunny
My favorite color is: orange
My favorite thing to do is: go swimming
My favorite subject in school: Recess and Art
I show others I care by: giving them a hug
When I grow up, I want to: be a Veterinarian and a Princess
 

Thanks so much for letting us spotlight you today Penelope!  I think we can all agree that the world needs more Princess Veterinarians who give hugs!

NOTE: Would you like your little girl to be spotlighted on Lily&Thistle? Send me an email and I'll send her a fun form to fill out!


1 comment:

  1. It's nice to meet you, Penelope. My daughter wants to be a princess too.

    The world DOES need more princess veterinarians.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.