Favorites on Friday

I have a lot to share with you today...so many great things happening out there!  Let's get started shall we?

  For my birthday this year, I finally got the camera I've been salivating over for more than a year, a Canon T1i and I LOVE it (worth every single penny I've been saving for a while now)...I'm still learning how to use it (there is a lot to learn).  I found this ebook the other day from Rebecca Cooper, a wonderful blogger mom/family photographer and I have really learned a lot!  Very easy to understand even for a complete novice like me...and her blog is one of my new favorites.

Andrea is always doing something inspiring and wonderful and this is my latest MUST MAKE for the girls.

We have been thinking about doing this for a while now...as usual, Lindsay has put together a great post to help us get started.  Do any of you have a Family Mission Statement?  If so I'd love to hear it and even how you came up with it.

This just made me think...and this made me thankful for other mother bloggers. Thanks Sarah.

Loved this poem...a lot.

I think this upcycle would go great with Andrea's dress pattern above.

And this one from one of my favorites...seeing beauty.

That's all folks! Hope you enjoy and that your weekend is a good one.  I'll leave you with one of our new favorite pastimes over here:

Bubbles!

XXOO Hannah








6 comments:

  1. Great post Hannah!! Can't wait to check out the camera tips - boy do I need some :-). Loving the camera too! Your blog is beautiful.......don't know if I've mentioned that yet, but I LOVE it!!

    Have a great weekend,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great links, my friend. Thank you again for sharing. I love finding new blogs this way...except then I have to edit my reader list again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, you will LOVE your camera!!! We've had a family mission statement up in our home for a couple years now and it's such a great reminder of what we are REALLY here for. We try to take parts now and again and discuss them in FHE. You can see ours here: http://alishaw.wordpress.com/2010/07/23/family-mission-statement/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful post Hannah...these are always my favorite kinds, the ones filled with lots of fun links and cutesy things! so glad you enjoyed the ebook and if you EVER have any photography questions don't hesitate to ask! :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that GOTO Dress too. I downloaded pattern/instructions and plan to make a couple for Abby.
    I also love the pic. Looks like you're "killing 2 birds with 1 stone", the girls are having fun and getting clean at the same time, eh?!LOL!
    LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.