Black Friday Deals at Lily and Thistle

Some big promotions will be happening on some of the blogs I advertise with during the first few days of December but I wanted to give you the inside scoop before everyone else on the web learns about them and let you know they will be valid throughout the holiday season for you.

Here's the scoop: 
1. From now until December 22nd, I will be giving you an additional free custom doll with any paper doll package PLUS an additional free packet of Winter outfits.  I'll be doing this as "The Day of Giving" on other blogs, but for you my faithful readers, I am making it available for close to a month!  You just need to type "Lily" with your choices in "note to merchant" at checkout. 

ALL orders (including outfit lines) purchased from now until the 22nd will automatically be enrolled for one year in The Outfit of the Month Club free of charge (again put "Lily" in "notes to merchant" and make sure to provide the email address you want the outfits sent to every month.

Remember that all packages will be gift ready and beautiful under your tree!  Let me know if you have any questions and Happy Holidays!

8 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful!!!!!!!I´ll be posting an order as soon as I can...Congrats for your great work!! and thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly does a "free doll" mean? Do you have to order it or is it included? Do you get to "pick" it out?
    I'm planning on ordering my sister one of your dolls soon!
    ~LindseyMarie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsey,

    Basically when you buy one doll package you will get an additional doll (yes you can customize her)and winter outfits included in your packet for free. So you could buy one for your sister and then get another one for another friend/family member free of charge! You would just type Lily and then both of your dolls customizations.

    Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.
    :)
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Hannah. We love your paper dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this offer! I wish I'd seen it a few hours ago before I ordered the winter outfits...although, I think I'll still be placing another order tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting us know about this promo. Your paper dolls are so cute!! I love to see them in our home! I need to finalize my Christmas list and place an order!
    Karen Turley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just received my order today... They are so absolutely darling--it's going to take a lot of self control to wait until Christmas to give them to my daughter!!! She will adore them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.