"Tis the Season to be Wrapping...

First of all, how do you like the new blog look?  I am pretty happy about it.  There is still a bit of tweaking going on behind the scenes, but over all Lindsay did a great job!  If you are looking for a professional with an eye for simple beauty/style, she's your gal.

OK, let's get to the exciting stuff!

So Camille and I were having an impromptu meeting the other day, talking about what we could do to make the holidays even brighter for our Christmas customers.  We came up with a few things. I'll be revealing them to you, my faithful readers throughout the week (and give you a head's up to some great deals before anyone else on the web).  Today I thought I'd show you the pretty ribbon and dried box elder twig (with just a touch of soft silver glitter) we'll be using to wrap each and every paper doll package this holiday season.  I'm giddy about how beautiful these will look under the tree!



6 comments:

  1. i love the sweet packaging- so ready for Christmas!!
    the new look is nice but i loved the other so much i just don't know- i miss it:O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed the changes yesterday. Very peaceful and serene. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site looks beautiful and so does the gift wrapping! It will look so lovely under the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog and the Christmas packaging looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the way you wrapped the paper dolls I ordered with the twine and the pink flowers. They look lovely and will not need wrapping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I underline italicize bold love it.

    I miss you. When are you moving here again?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.