Favorites on Friday

Just thought I'd share a few of my favorite links this week with you. I'm going to try and consistently do this every friday.  There is just so much goodness out there as you know...just thought you might enjoy some of these links too.

Loved this dress but especially the bloomers designed by Katy's daughter at No Big Dill.

I loved this interview on the Happiness Project blog.  Especially the title. So true.

My sister Britta came up with an ingenious way to repurpose old jeans into a cute summer skirt.

A wonderful way to use your pillowcases or extra fabric and a wonderful project to do with your girls.  I was pretty inspired by this one and will be sending some her way.

We will also be using this awesome recipe for some inside summer fun.

I loved these free vintage labels from iDIY

I love every single post from Emily Rose at Simply Vintage Girl but this post made me especially happy this week.

Hope you have a great weekend with lots of sunshine and goodness.

XO - Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hannah for mentioning my skirt. I love the rest of your favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just discovered your beautiful creations. i have 4 girls and can't wait to purchase a set of your dolls! beautiful, simply beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.