Favorites on Friday

Sorry ladies, I'm a bit late today getting this out.  We've been busy at the library, park, napping, waiting for Realtors, etc.

But I have a GREAT list for you today (at least I think so).  So let's get started shall we?

Let's start with this awesome tutorial for a drawstring cardigan.  I don't have time to make it so will one of you please?  It's just so cool and so versatile.

I'm excited to use these free "I'm Thankful For" printables from Vale Design at the table this year or next for our Thanksgiving celebrations (it may be next since we're not hosting this year...but maybe)

I am in love with this idea.  Sentimental Subway art.  Totally doing this in our next place.

And how beautiful and simple is this wreath made from coffee filters?

I've been wanting to do this for years.  I'm glad Ashley for Under the Sycamore tried ans took great pictures of the process.

I can think of so many possibilities for these easy flowers from Katy at No Big Dill.

And I want every single thing in this shop.  Seriously so thoughtful, creative and beautiful.

These dishtowels would make me so happy even while doing dishes (and that's saying something).

Great list from the Happiness Project.  I think we all know these but I know I break some of these rules.

A beautiful giveaway over at Simple as That.

And last but not least, loved this Fairy Tale Wand from Chris over and PickUp Some Creativity

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! XXOO

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me, Hannah. Hope the house selling goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved all of those! Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.