Favorites on Friday...The Home Decorating Version


So, we still haven't even come close to selling our home which isn't surprising with the holidays and snow everywhere here but keeping this house organized and clean and decorating a future home has been on my mind a lot lately.  I've found some jewels in the blogosphere and thought I'd share them with you!  Here are some of my new favorites:

I'm sure most of you have heard of The Nesting Place.  I love her style and her humor...great blog!

The House of Turquoise is a new favorite.  I think you'll like it too! Very inspiring.

Oh man, Hooked on Houses definitely has me hooked!  So many inspiring ideas here and such a clean and beautiful blog...love it!

Centsational Girl is one I've been following for a while...great ideas and nice layout.

Knock Off Decor is a new one and pretty cool.  It even has categories for each store the decor is knocked off from...places like pottery barn, Restoration Hardware...you know all of your favorites that are usually out of my price range!

Life in Grace is a blog about Edie's life with her family and her beautiful southern home...unfortunately her home burned to the ground just a few weeks ago so now she is letting us watch how her and her family are picking up the pieces and rebuilding.  She is really a good writer and so inspiring.

The Inspired Room is just good...the end.

I'm an Organizing Junkie has been good to keep things looking clean and somewhat organized over here...which isn't an easy task with three toddlers I might add...but she has some great advice and tips.

Miss Mustard Seed is a new find that I LOVE.  She knows what's up!

One Nutty Girl is another new find that has been fun and inspiring.

320 Sycamore is a great down-to-earth-real-life-great-advice blog...seriously love this one.

Are you getting tired yet?  I'm realizing that I may or may not have a small but powerful obsession right now...just a few more to go:

Meadowbrook Farm has a little bit of everything. Decorating, farm life, cooking, photography...just BEAUTY everywhere!

Show and Tell is just that...showing projects and before and after's...just fun and inspiring.

Stories from A 2 Z is another new and awesome find...

OK, that's all for now...there are more but I'll spare you...do you have any you'd like to share?  Come on...feed my need! :)

Hope you all have a great weekend! XXOO

1 comment:

  1. i would love to check all of those out but i think my husband would go crazy over the results! :O)
    he's a bit weary of the the ideas floating in my head... so for now, we are just gonna get paint up and go from there:O)
    thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.