Favorites on Friday...Inspiring Illustrations

One of the best things about discovering Pinterest is discovering so many talented illustrators.  Here are just a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!


                                                                            Source: aroomsomewhere.net via Hannah on Pinterest




                                                                     Source: blog.theodesign.com via Hannah on Pinterest

                                                                             Source: sebastianfoster.com via Hannah on Pinterest


                                                                             Source: mymodernmet.com via Hannah on Pinterest


                                                                   Source: slowlanenotes.blogspot.com via Charlotte on Pinterest


                                                                                     Source: etsy.com via Hannah on Pinterest



                                                                      Source: writingupastorm.typepad.com via Hannah on Pinterest

So many different styles...which is your favorite?


Pin It

Julia (March 11, 2011 at 4:12 PM)  

OOOh, I LOVE the first and the last one. So pretty and serene looking. I signed up to be invited to Pinterest and am so excited to start creating and organizing my thoughts and interests. I have way too many! Thanks for the tip!

~Julia

PS: Hope your move went well and you guys are all settled in!

elise (March 11, 2011 at 7:15 PM)  

i also love the first and the last- timeless and calm- such depth and beauty, especially in the last one. good for the soul :O)

Palmer Family (March 12, 2011 at 12:05 PM)  

I can't pick a favourite but I do love 2 and 4!

Britta (March 12, 2011 at 7:50 PM)  

I can't choose my favorite. I like them all for different reasons. The first one reminds me of Laurel. Oooo! Such talent!

Shari @For the Little Doll In Your Life (March 16, 2011 at 6:40 PM)  

Absolutely love the last one! I started to sign up for Pinterest but then was a little concerned by having to sign in through my Facebook account. Any idea why that is?

Zoua (April 6, 2011 at 8:47 AM)  

Have not heard about Pinterest until now! I'm currently using Evernote to copy/paste recipes, diy projects, etc. so that I don't forget about them. It beats having to bookmark every single one of them! But Pinterest seems to be a better way to do this. Love your lists, by the way!

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.