Inspired...









Oh the beauty and wonder of childhood!  I love that each of these reminds me of my kidlets in one way or another.  

Which is your favorite?  Why?
Pin It

Britta (January 31, 2012 at 11:17 AM)  

My favorite is the one where the kid is looking out the window. I just love the look on the child's face like he's waiting for/watching as Daddy/older sibling gets home or as they leave for work/school. I have fond memories of sitting in the window seat watching my older brother walk to the school bus stop. Wishing for the day when I could go too.

Monica (January 31, 2012 at 2:44 PM)  

I love the second one down with the girl in the white dress. It's dreamy & it reminds me of my girls who both have red hair. I also love the top one not just for the subject matter but also for the simplicity of it & the artist's style.

danzo (February 2, 2012 at 7:18 AM)  

They're all great. The first one with the child in the sink is beautiful. I would frame that. But, I love the one with the older girl sitting with two little ones tucked in bed. (reminds me of my guys) And any Sargent painting wins me over.

Post a Comment

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.