Without Bread, All is Misery

That's a quote I found by William Cobbett.  Sure enough, a the smell of bread in the oven does tend to make the winter blues dissipate a bit!   We have been doing a lot of bread making over here.  Some failures and some success.  I thought I'd share a few loaves I made from the main recipe in the book "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day."  Just because I thought they were pretty. Yummy stuff if you are willing to do a little bit of work.






Here's another recipe I love when I don't have a lot of time or energy.  Really is a magic recipe.


Hope you are having a delicious day!

1 comment:

  1. I am nursing and can't eat bread cause it doesn't agree with the baby. So when I saw this title, I knew you were talking to me Heehee

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean so much. Thanks for taking the time to say something.